Reining Thoughts

A hot cup of tea by the sound of rain, the smell of fresh wet sand was refreshing something within me, the quiet mist was soaking my face as I was trying to snuggle myself in the quilt. Somehow a mist-free gray hair fell over my face and preferred to float dry to tell me, yeah it's your birthday and you are, maybe, not sure, but yes, getting older now.



Often, a quiet birthday brings feign of emotions. Another year goes by circling the same good and bad perplexities of life. The heap of exemplar which roles in your lives (comparisons and more comparisons), the solution is either hug-out the problems or just sit on it.

A series of thoughts is catapulted in every step of our lives. I call them Ela's ELF. Each letter is focussed on something as I ponder upon what I learned.

Three E's of my life is Experience, Example, and Execution. A well-read professor of mine once said "you might have more knowledge than me, but right now I have more experience than you," well, it was for the whole class, but that quote stayed with me. Learning from other experiences is gold, you will have your share of failures, but learning from other mistakes saves a lot of time and energy in repeating those mistakes. Executions are always a big part of planning, and if lives go without planning it goes best for most.

The three favorite L's are life, love, and luck. Have you ever considered yourself lucky! I have, in several ways when circumstances were pushing towards dark ladders but somehow I just skipped the path of abominable mess and survived with luck. Life is beautiful, if not, try to see it with all the love you have around.

The three F's are so important to us Family, Fun & Friends. Preference always switches, as we go further, but these F's, one way or the other always stays around. Fun is glue in all relationships, happiness and dark times they just switch places. We can control few and just leave the rest to the universe to decide for us, as Paulo Coelho wisdom words are always there to guide us.

Jabbering as getting old is another quality we living species love to enjoy. See, I am following my FUN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War - Conflict or Solution

Pumpkin flower fritters (pakora)

Spooktacular Shenanigans: Halloween Takes Over India!